Users may not communicate through this site any content (text, photos, video, works of art, sound recordings, data etc.) that is protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights owned by third parties, unless permission to do so has been expressly granted by the rights holder. Proof of such permission must be supplied when uploading the content.
Users uploading content authorise ECF Labs to publish the content on ECF Labs websites, for unlimited periods of time and purposes. Unless otherwise stated, all content on this website is available under a Creative Commons license (Attribution−Non-commercial−No Derivative Works). When reproducing or sharing content, please mention “ECF Labs” and include a link to the page holding the content, or a link to the homepage if not applicable.
Users may not communicate through this site any content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or that in any way violates any laws. We use a variety of technological systems to detect and address anomalous activity to prevent abuse such as spam. These efforts may on occasion result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users. Deliberate misuse of the website and associated services may lead to a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of a user’s account.
Opinions expressed on ECF Labs are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of ECF Labs, the European Cultural Foundation (ECF) or its partners. Every effort is made to ensure that the content of the site is accurate and up to date. However, we accept no liability in relation to typographical errors, third-party information or user-generated content.
- What data do we collect?
- Personal information, provided to us when you complete your profile
- Content you share with others
- Metadata, such as your network of friends
- Browsing activity and patterns when you browse the website.
- We use the information we gather:
- To manage the service. We use the information we collect to provide services and features to you
- To provide a better service, by understanding the needs of our community
- To provide you with tailored information, according to your interests
- To contact you to ask for feedback about the website and its development. We may also contact you with service-related announcements from time to time.