How to apply
Applications are currently closed. We expect to open a new round in spring 2013.
The programme is for cultural managers working in cultural organisations. They must have some international project work experience and an interest in long-term collaboration with partners across wider Europe.
Here's what we offer:
- Excellent arts management workshops held by experienced trainers
- Small grants to support the Tandem creative project
- Reimbursement of travel and living costs for all mandatory Tandem meetings
Here are some basic requirements for cultural managers, to find out whether you are eligible for the programme.
- You need to be employed at a cultural organisation that has a minimum of three employees
- You must have an interest in long-term international co-operation and developing a wider network
- You must be available to attend meetings, workshops and activities for the programme period and to host a cultural manager in your city/organisation for a short visit
For further enquiries about Tandem, send us an email: tandem[@]mitost.org
Juliy is Director of the Youth Centre SHELTER+ in the city Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine. Together with partners in Slovenia, he is developing street theatre for the city's residents, and he says,
“When I first met Goro, I thought that it could be a great possibility to bring European experience to Kryvyi Rih and to inspire our people with an idea to make our city more bright, creative and attractive. Now I’m glad that this project is becoming reality.”